Fluid Resistance: Level 2 CPE Gown
What is Level 1 vs Level 2 Gowns
- Level 1: Minimal risk, to be used, for example, during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit
- Level 2: Better Protection, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab
Premium Quality Disposable Gowns
- Blue disposable CPE gown.
- Universal size.
- Length: Below Knee
- Back: Open Back Tie On
- Neck: Round Neck
- Fluid Resistance: Level 2
- Size: Universal
- Item: Isolation Gown
- Sleeve: Long Sleeve, Thumb Loop
- 150 to a case