This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
MADE IN THE USA
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 and disposable
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- SKU: 70070612364 UPC: 50707387419429
Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- 1860-1860S User Instructions (PDF, 233.8KB)
- 3M™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Masks Storage Conditions and Shelf Life FAQ (PDF, 142.6KB)
- 1860 & 1860S Package Appearance, Shelf Life Markings (PDF, 495.8KB)
- Tech Spec 3M Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1860, N95 (PDF, 182.7KB)
- Quick Reference Guide – Disposable Respirators (PDF, 4.9MB)